Our most important policy is to always try to make our customers happy. That said, here are the official details around how we operate. If you have any questions not covered here, feel free to contact us at any time at email@example.com .
Last Updated: 10.01.2020
Last Updated: 10.01.2020
- Shipping and Delivery Policy
Last Updated: 10.01.2020
- Returns, Refund and Exchange Policy
Last Updated: 10.01.2020
TERMS OF SERVICE
Welcome to online store owned and operated by Astu Duo Ltd, a company registered in Mauritius (BRN C18159247). Our registered address is: 439, Pinewood Gardens, Wooton, Phoenix, Mauritius.
AstuDuo website is accessible on https://www.astuduo.com and offers you versatile and modern pieces to compliment your wardrobe so you feel unique, stylish and beautiful always.
1. About Terms of Service
The use of our website is subject to the following Terms of Service, as amended from time to time.
- Where we refer to “AstuDuo”, “we”, “us”, and “our” this means or relates to Astu Duo Ltd.
- Where we refer to “this website”, and “our website” this means or relates to AstuDuo website https://www.astuduo.com
- Where we refer to “you” and “your” this means or relates to you the user of our website.
- Where we refer to “Terms” this means or relates to Terms of Service of our website.
The Terms are to be read by you together with any definitions, conditions or disclaimers provided in the pages of our website. However, should be there any discrepancy between the Terms and the contents of this website, these Terms shall prevail.
By agreeing to the Terms, you represent and warrant that you are at least the age of majority are legally capable of entering into a binding contract.
2. Right to Modify Terms
We may require to revise our terms and conditions as we operate in a dynamic business environment. As a result, we reserve the right to update the above mentioned Terms and policies at any time, without notice. Updated Terms and policies are effective immediately upon posting to our website. Your continued use of our website shall constitute on-going acceptance of these Terms and policies, as updated from time to time. We therefore recommend that you check them regularly.
3. Key Commercial Terms and Products
When buying an item on our website, you agree that:
(i) you are responsible for reading the full item description before making a commitment to buy it; (ii) you legally agree to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
You are responsible for all orders your placed on our website and related activities.
We continually making efforts to ensure that the colour and design of our products are described and displayed as accurately as possible on our website. However, we do not guarantee that product descriptions or representations are reliable, complete, or error-free. If a product offered by AstuDuo itself is not as described, your sole remedy is to return it in unused condition.
All purchases through our website are subject to product availability.
Our products are sold at the price advertised on our website at the time of your order. Prices for our products displayed are subject to change, at any time, prior to the confirmation of your order without notice.
Unless otherwise indicated, prices displayed on our website are quoted in MUR (Mauritian Rupees).
Please see our Shipping and Delivery Policy and Return, Refund and Exchange Policy to learn about the aspects of delivery and return of our products.
4. Right to Change Offering
We reserve the right to make any modifications to our website at any time, without notice.
We may, without prior notice, change our products; suspend or stop providing any products we offer; or create additional rules or limits for the products.
We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to any user account without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
You agree that we will not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of our website or for any product offered through our website.
5. Your Personal Information
6. Errors and Omissions
We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this website. However our website may contain inaccuracies or typographical errors and may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time, without prior notice.
Such errors, inaccuracies or omissions may relate to product description, pricing, promotion and availability and we reserve the right to cancel or refuse any order placed based on incorrect pricing or availability information, to the extent permitted by applicable law.
We do not undertake to update, modify or clarify information on our website, except as required by law.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any typographical or other errors or omissions in the content of this website.
7. Your Membership Account
If you register to this website, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
8. User Comments, Feedback, and Other Submissions
You acknowledge that you are responsible for the information, profiles, opinions, messages, comments and any other content (collectively, the “Content”) that you post, distribute or share on or through our website. You further acknowledge that you have full responsibility for the Content, including but not limited to, with respect to its legality, and its trademark, copyright and other intellectual property ownership.
You agree that any Content submitted by you in response to a request by us for a specific submission may be edited, adapted, modified, recreated, published, or distributed by us. You further agree that we are under no obligation to maintain any Content in confidence, to pay compensation for any Content or to respond to any Content.
You agree that you will not post, distribute or share any Content on our website that is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or any other proprietary right without the express consent of the owner of such proprietary right. You further agree that your Content will not be unlawful, abusive or obscene nor will it contain any malware or computer virus that could affect our website’s operations. You will be solely liable for any Content that you make and its accuracy. We have no responsibility and assume no liability for any Content posted by you or any third-party.
We reserve the right to terminate your ability to post on our website and to remove and/or delete any Content that we deem objectionable. You consent to such removal and/or deletion and waive any claim against us for the removal and/or deletion of your Content.
9. Communications and Promotional Messages
By visiting our website or sending emails to us, you agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don’t want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time.
It is also understood that all agreements, disclosures, notices, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy legal requirements.
10. Links to Third-Party Websites
This website may contain links to other third party websites and advertisements. Links from or to websites outside our website are meant for convenience only. We do not review, endorse, approve or control, and are not responsible for any websites linked from or to our website, the content of those websites, the third parties named therein, or their products and services.
Connecting to any other website though the links is at your sole risk and we will not be responsible or liable for any damages with this regard. We will not be responsible for any dealings and disputes that may arise as a result of connecting to those said websites. Our Terms and policies will no longer be applicable in such cases.
11. Copyrights and Intellectual Property
The entire content of this website, including, without limitation, images, text, graphics, logos, trademarks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, and all related Intellectual Property Rights, are the exclusive property of Astu Duo Ltd, its collaborators, or its clients and are protected by domestic and international copyright and trademark laws.
You agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of entire content of this website.
Making unauthorised copies of content found on this website may result in the prohibition of your use of this website and further legal action.
You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces and text) through any means to our website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at our website.
You agree to use our website for legitimate purposes and not for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, including without limitation, in violation of any intellectual property or privacy law.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless us and our affiliates, and our and their respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, and employees from and against any losses, liabilities, claims, expenses (including legal fees) in any way arising from, related to or in connection with your use of our website, your violation of the Terms, or the posting or transmission of any materials on or through this website by you, including but not limited to, any third party claim that any information or materials provided by you infringe upon any third party proprietary rights.
13. Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
This website, related information and proposed products are provided by Astu Duo Ltd on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Astu Duo Ltd makes no expressed or indirect warranties, representations, or endorsements of any kind, or regarding the operation of this website or the information, content, or products included on this website.
You expressly agree that your use of this website is at your sole risk and you assume full responsibility for any costs associated with your use of our website.
To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Astu Duo Ltd disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Our website is protected by appropriate security measures, however we do not warrant that this website, its servers, or email sent from Astu Duo Ltd are free of viruses or other harmful components.
We assume no liability or responsibility for any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
We will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of this website, including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
14. Entire Agreement
The Terms and any documents expressly referred to in them represent the entire agreement between you and us in relation to the subject matter of the Terms and supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement between you and us, whether oral or in writing. Both you and we acknowledge that, in entering into these Terms, neither you nor we have relied on any representation, undertaking or promise given by the other or implied from anything said or written between you and us prior to such Terms, except as expressly stated in the Terms.
Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
No waiver by us is effective unless it is communicated to you in writing.
If any of the provisions of the Terms are determined by any competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable, such provision will to that extent be severed from the remaining Terms, which will continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law.
17. Applicable Law
Any headings and titles herein are for convenience only.
19. Questions or Concerns
Please send all questions, comments and feedback to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We, Astu Duo Ltd, take very seriously the confidentiality and privacy of all our customers and website visitors (also referred to as “you”) and the security of their Personal Information. Our company registered in Mauritius (BRN C18159247). Our registered address is: 439, Pinewood Gardens, Wooton, Phoenix, Mauritius.
We collect, keep and use your Personal Information according to the Data Protection Act 2017 that came into force on January 15, 2018.
Providing us with your Personal Information is always your choice. However, your decision not to provide certain information may limit our ability to provide you with our products or services.
We will not require you to consent to the collection, use, or disclosure of information as a condition to the supply of a product or service, except as required to be able to supply the product or service.
2. How Do We Collect and Use Your Personal Information?
You can visit our website without disclosing any Personal Information. However, if you want to place an order, you will be requested to share some Personal Information.
The information you give to us may include your name, address, e-mail address, phone number, financial and credit card information, log-in details (if any), marketing preferences.
The Personal Information collected is limited to those details necessary for the purposes identified by us.
If you contact us with a complaint or query, we may keep a record of your contact details and the correspondence between us.
When we collect Personal Information from you we will indicate whether any Personal Information we have requested from you is mandatory or optional and explain the consequences if you decide not to provide that information. In some cases, not providing the information may mean we are unable to provide you with a product or service you have requested.
We do not process or store your information on the credit / debit cards you use to pay. We work with third parties, including the State Bank of Mauritius, and only these parties will have access to your bank card information (for detailed information, please refer to Section 5 “How do we store your Personal Information)
We keep data about the products that you have purchased. This way we can access your history immediately and make sure that you receive relevant information only.
When you use our website, we automatically gather and store certain technical information about your visit. For more details, please, refer to the Cookies, Section 7.
Collected information allows us to:
- provide products and services that you have purchased;
- confirm your identity and credit card details;
- administer our website and provide better service;
- advertise and market our website;
- help you in any future dealings with us or customer care;
- inform you of new offers and products.
Information we receive from other sources is information, which we receive about you if you use our website, login through a third-party channel such as Facebook or Google or allow us to connect to third party devices or applications. We may receive information about you from other sources to enable us to provide you with a better user experience.
3. How do We Limit the Use, Disclosure and Retention of Your Personal Information?
Personal Information may only be used or disclosed for the purpose for which it was collected unless you have otherwise consented, or when it is required or permitted by law. Personal Information will only be retained for the period required fulfilling the purpose for which we collected it or as may be required by law.
4. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We take all reasonable precautions to protect your Personal Information from any loss or unauthorized use, access or disclosure. Personal Information will be protected by security measures that correspond to the level of sensitivity of information.
5. Where Do We Store Your Personal Information?
Our online e-commerce platform and electronic payment system are provided by MIPSIT Digital Ltd (MIPS).
The website is hosted at OVH – a French cloud computing company. Your personal data is stored on a secure server behind a firewall through OVH’s data storage and databases.
We do not process or store your information on the credit / debit cards you use to pay. We work with third parties, including the State Bank of Mauritius, and only these parties will have access to your bank card information, which is encrypted using secure socket layer (SSL) technology and stored with AES-256 encryption.
Our payment provider ensures a comfortable level of protection by applying the latest security standards of Visa, MasterCard and UnionPay International (UPI) using the Verified by Visa (VbV), MasterCard Secure Code and UnionPay Online Payment (UPOP).
Its direct payment gateway meets the standards set by Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS).
As already mentioned above, your credit card details are encrypted through the PCI-DSS. Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as necessary to complete the purchase transaction. After that, information about your purchase transaction is deleted.
6. How to Access to Your Personal Information
To receive more information on how your Personal Information is processed (including, for example, the right to fix any inaccuracies or protest against us using your data), please contact us at email@example.com
However, in certain circumstances permitted by law, we will not disclose certain information to you. For example, we may not disclose information relating to you if other individuals are referenced or if there are legal, security or commercial proprietary restrictions.
You can block cookies by activating the browser setting that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the website. Our system will issue cookies as soon you visit the website unless you have adjusted your browser setting to disable them.
a) What are Cookies?
Cookies are small files that are placed on your computer, telephone or another device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website. Cookies are necessary to make browsing easier and more user-friendly, and do not damage your computer.
- Necessary cookies are essential to make our website work correctly, they enable you to move around our website and use our features. Examples include remembering previous actions (e.g. entered text) when navigating back to a page in the same session. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance of the website, or parts of it.
- Performance cookies help us understand how visitors interact with our website by providing information about the areas visited, the time spent on the website, and any issues encountered, such as error messages. This helps us improve the performance of our website. These cookies do not identify you as an individual. All data is collected and aggregated anonymously.
- Functionality cookies allow our website to remember the choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) to provide a more personalised online experience. The information these cookies collect may include personally identifiable information that you have disclosed, such as your username or address. If you do not accept these cookies, it may affect the performance and functionality of the website and may restrict access to content on the website.
- Advertising cookies are used to deliver content that is more relevant to you and your interests. They may be used to deliver targeted advertising or to limit the number of times you see an advertisement. We may use these cookies to remember websites you have visited and we may share this information with other parties, including advertisers and our agencies. Most types of these cookies track consumers via their IP address so may collect some personal identifiable information.
b) How is Data Collected and Used?
- make sure our content is relevant to you
- process your orders
- improve the performance of our website
- provide advertising and content bearing in mind your interests
- evaluate the number of visitors and how they use our website, – to increase the effectiveness of the website and for better understanding of their interests
8. Other Websites
9. Handling Customer Complaints and Suggestions
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY POLICY
Thank you for visiting and shopping at AstuDuo website. The following are the terms and conditions that make up our Shipping & Delivery Policy.
1. Shipment Location
- We currently ship anywhere in Mauritius including Rodrigues.
- We do not ship internationally outside of Mauritius and Rodrigues at this time
2. Shipment Processing Time
- All orders are processed within 1-2 business days from Monday to Friday during normal business hours (from 9:00 to 16:00).
- Orders are not shipped on weekends or holidays.
- If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days.
- We are not responsible for shipping delays due to adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
- If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
3. Shipping Costs & Delivery Estimates
- Shipping charges for your order will be calculated and displayed at checkout.
Estimated delivery time after order confirmation
Standard (within Mauritius)
3 – 4 business days
Standard (to Rodrigues)
5 – 6 business days
Express* (within Mauritius only)
2 business days
* Estimated delivery time is applicable to orders placed by 1:00 p.m. Monday through Friday for same-day processing with this shipping method.
- Delivery is carried out through the Post Office in Mauritius.
- You will be able to pick up your order at the local post office during opening hours after receiving the notification from the latter.
- We are not responsible for delivery delays caused by the post office, adverse weather conditions or other unforeseen circumstances.
4. Damaged Items in Shipping
If there is any damage to the packaging on delivery, contact us immediately
If you have any questions about the delivery and shipment of your order, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
AstuDuo.com provides a third party payment gateway for facilitating all payments on the website www.astuduo.com. In such an event, the terms of such payment gateway shall also be applicable.
100% Secure and Trusted Payment by MIPS through SBM
All payments are secured by SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
www.astuduo.com processes payment through MIPS MyPay who does not store card details. MIPS My Pay is a PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliant payment ecosystem.
When you choose an online payment option, your card information is securely processed through the payment gateway of our national bank partner, The State Bank of Mauritius.
Rest assured that your card is safely encrypted as it travels over the Internet.
Important: It is the buyer’s responsibility to verify, under 48 hours, that payment corresponds to what should have been paid and that payment has well been done. No reclamation can be made to MIPS after 48 hours.
RETURN, REFUND AND EXCHANGE POLICY
Thank you for visiting and shopping at AstuDuo website.
Nothing makes us more satisfied than many happy customers, and therefore we promise to do our very best to provide an amazing product and customer experience.
We strive to make you feel awesome in your clothes and inspire you to build a versatile and effortless wardrobe, so we have designed a returns policy, which allows you to try a selection of styles at home and only keep what you love most.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product and receive a full refund or exchange it for another, whether it is similar or not.
We simply ask that you adhere to the following:
- Please return unwanted items within 14 days of receipt. If 14 days or more have passed since your purchase, we cannot offer you a refund or an exchange.
- Items should be unworn, unwashed and have original tags still attached.
- Footwear and accessories should be returned with the original branded boxes and dust bags, and placed inside a protective outer box for shipping.
- Please keep a receipt so that you can tell us your order number when returning the items
- Upon receipt of the returned item, we will notify you via email, within 3 business days, whether you are entitled to a retur
- Refunds to your credit card (or original method of payment) can take up to 7 days from receipt to process
- If a different size or color is required, please go ahead and place a new order whilst we process the refund for your original order
- Only regular priced items may be refunded. Sale items are non-refundable.
To inquire about the status of your return & refund, please contact us by email email@example.com
- We only exchange products if they are defective, subject to availability.
- If you consider that a product is defective, please promptly contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of the product and the defect.
- After receiving your email, we will contact you within three (3) business days.
- If there is a replacement item in stock, we will continue to exchange.
- If a replacement item is not available, we will require that you follow our return and refund procedures.
- To return the item you purchased, please send it to:
Astu Duo Ltd
439, Pinewood Gardens
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage during shipment of returned items.
5. Contact Us
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, contact us at email@example.com